CloudBees Thinks Big - an Ecosystem
CloudBees took another important step forward in fulfilling our vision as the Java PaaS innovation leader with the announcement of the CloudBees Partner Ecosystem. CloudBees knows that we can not develop everything ourselves – and that customers want choice and flexibility. Here are the first partners, with more coming soon:
- JFrog Artifactory - Binary Repository - think Super Maven!
- SonarSource - the leading open source Static Code Analysis.
- Sauce Labs / Selenium - the leading open source based cross-browser testing service.
- Cloudant - Clustered, cloud-based CoachDB (noSQL) service.
- New Relic - the leading Cloud Monitoring service.
The Cloud offers new ways of partnering and bringing solutions to customers, and CloudBees is enabling that in an open, flexible, easy-to-use offering.
For Java Developers and IT shops:
• Extends the low cost of doing business on the Cloud.
• Enabling extended services is as simple as clicking a button.
• Integration is already done in the Cloud – no messy self-configuration.
• Centralized management.
• Services extend across the entire lifecycle of development thru application deployment.
• This is a whole new level of Partnership.
• Gives ISV's and Open Source Projects a clear path to the Cloud.
• Lower cost of integration and support.
• Open new revenue sources.
Best of all, this program is real and working today. Check it out at http://cloudbees.com/platform-ecosystem.cb.
CloudBees has become the smart choice for Java shops moving to the Cloud.